WT-A200 swage 1.6-8mm, includes Electro/hydraulic power unit, 3 phase400V/50Hz, pulling devices
Roll Swage With Powerful Portability
Swaging Range: 1,6- 8 mm wire. ( 1/16” – 5/16” )
A perfect machine for swaging on-site. Low weight and small outer dimensions makes it extremely portable.
- Electro/Hydraulic power unit
- 3 phase power 400V/50Hz
- Pulling devices
- Transport packaging
- Standing rigging and lifelines for sailboats. The Swedish Navy uses it for making railing.
- Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
- Scenographic use at theatres for hanging and supporting set pieces.
- Extensively used for on-site swaging of wire fall protection systems on roofs and buildings.
- Structural rigging for hang gliders and ultra-light airplanes.
- Anchoring of weather balloons.
- Oceanographers uses it for swaging winch wire ropes for their surveying instruments.
- Lifting strops for fuel rods at nuclear power plants.
- Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shades.
OUR MOST SOLD MACHINE
L=500 mm (19 .”)
W=300 mm (11 .”)
H=140 mm (5 ó”)
Weight: 19,5 kg (42 lbs)
A200 fitted with Hydraulic Pump PHU1