Wireteknik Roller Swaging A100
$311.00 – $9,812.00
A perfect machine for swaging on-site. Low weight and small outer dimensions makes it extremely portable.
Swaging Range: 1.6-5 mm wire. ( 1/16” – 3/16” )
- Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
- Scenographic use at theatres for hanging and supporting set pieces.
- Onboard joining of towing lines for NATO´s aviation practice targets.
- Shop fitters use it to make spectacular product displays for their customers.
- Standing rigging for sailing dinghies and lifelines on yachts.
- Structural rigging for hang- gliders and ultra-light airplanes.
L=440 mm (17 ½”)
W=300 mm (11 ¾”)
H=135 mm (5 ¼”)
Weight: 11 kg (24 lbs)
Standard equipment is Hand Pump P19L
Additionally a Hydraulic Pump PHU1 can be purchased.